Sunday, November 10, 2002

When I got home from gaming, I called Becky and she didn't answer. Young Mr. Knitt did! That was fun. He sounds good. He was saying how they had a bit of their own combat without dice and character sheets. All is well in the end.

After Beck faded I watched Juston play GTA:Vice City for a while. Then he faded. So I played. The next time I looked at the clock it was 6:30 in the morning. That game is dangerous.

I slept in again, oh thats nice. Spud was playing GTA when I got up. Everytime he steals a motorcycle they play that song I Wear My Sunglasses At Night and we somehow changed the lyrics to one part of the song so now it goes "... don't mess around with the guy who shaves the mole...". That can get irritating if it gets stuck in your head.

Working on Praise Break yesterday, I received a tip. I usually don't get this kind of thing at this job but with that show its a regular occurrence and I can't complain. So I decided to treat my self to some *waves geek flag* comics.

Song:
I have I Wear My Sunglasses At Night in my head because of that crazy game and Spud but I've been listening to more Singles soundtrack- Cloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns - Mother Love Bone

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails