Tuesday, November 19, 2002

A bit of a strange day. I worked with Leon which went by fast and then worked with Katie Gavin. She doesn't exist. Its a fictional name we use to fill time on the calendar to catch up. I've been working with her alot lately and its almost like I don't know how to handle all the time I have. I'm actually getting caught up.

I went to have some breakfast for lunch today and my server was a lady who looked like she was still in the 80's. She served Cinema Judge and I once a while ago and it started a whole speculation on what her life would be like. Our speculation ended up sad and I felt bad for her. And she still works there. She looks like the blonde that would get killed by Freddy Cruger early on. She would definitly not survive in a horror movie.

Song:
Downside Up - Peter Gabriel OVO OVO OVO OVO OVO OVO OVO OVO OVO OVO
today this song made me weep
"falling deep in the sky, slipping in the unknown"

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails