Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Cinema Judge came in to edit today. That was a fun way to start the day. That guy has worked with no day off for well over 70 days in a row. And he comes in here with unstoppable energy. I don't know how he does that.

I finally got the Plugged interview with Aniimae Art finished today. One more step to catching up. Its been eating away at me that these episodes aren't finished. I think the particular episode I edited today was shot in early August. Thats disgusting. James says he is very fond of how this interview went and he was thinking of using it as a demo reel for the Twin Cities PBS.

Tonight there is a board meeting for Bloomington Public Television. I understand there are some serious issues that have to be discussed. Things that could change my everyday life. I have my contacts. We'll see how things are tomorrow.

I think I'll start writing a resume'.

countdown...
2 days

Song:
Eaten by the Monster of Love - Sparks. Cimena used this song for a little surprise for a friend.

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails