Thursday, November 21, 2002

I think as we get closer to the holidays people get too busy to do their tv shows because things are starting to slow down... or are they!!?! It might be because I've been scheduling my fictitious friend, Katie Gavin, to help me get caught up. Either way I'm loving it.

Wednesday night has become my tv night somehow. Last night's was really good. Way back when Juston moved in to 8144 he got the rest of us into the television show ED. We used to invite people over to watch Ed and they would come but that has since died down. We still watch the show religiously. After Ed we dance around the stations for an hour till South Park comes on. South Park was hilarious and profound lastnight. I admire they courage that show has to tackle an issue that could be taken as politically incorrect. Lastnights episode basically portrayed how celebrating homosexuality can get out of hand. It was brilliant. Thats it. Thats all I need from television.

Tomorrow I will be roadtrippin to WI for the first time in about 4 years. I'm going to see Becky and I can't wait.

Song:
The Width of a Circle - David Bowie first song on the Man Who Sold The World album

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails