Monday, November 15, 2004

Last Before-You-Say-I-Might class

This was the last class. Our breakout group leaders- Ethan and Robin, were awesome and I think we were lucky to have them. Alot has changed since starting the class in alot of different ways. I feel my relationship with Cara is stronger as a result of the class. Our friendships with Bobo and Laura and Eric and Keesha are stronger as well. It was a good experience, I feel.

When we got home I had an email from my grandma so I called her back and we had a nice talk. She wishes she could be here for Thanksgiving.

When I got off the phone, I found Eric hadn't left yet and joined he and Bobo in discussion for about another hour. I think we all feel as I have stated above about the class and our relationships in general. Its a unique and good time right now.

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails