Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Dinner like a King/LOST/Walk

Work was fine. We had a production department meeting today and it was a congratulations-session, pretty much. It appears that our managers recognize that this is a very good group we have currently. Looks like there will be opportunities on the horizon. It is time for me to learn more.

I was very much looking forward to getting home today because I'm not feeling very well. I got home and Bobo started making dinner for both of us (with no request from me- awesome!). We ate very well and watched LOST. This show is amazing. Its fun being addicted to a show when the show is worthy of addiction. After that we had pumpkin pie and brandy/eggnog. Feasted like hobbits.

Then we went for a walk and talked about the end of the world. Got back and did some eBay tasks. Good day and I'm off to bed reletivley early.

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails