Sunday, February 18, 2007

Lighting and Climbing Trees When Goblins Attack!

Yesterday, gamed at Pat's. They took me off of switching at church and now I'm running lighting. There are a lot more things to be aware of when doing lights. We'll see how that goes.

Lights at church again for both Sunday services. Got home and...
nap
After that I whipped up a quick session of D&D with Cara and Leesha. We ran the encounters in the small town so it was almost all dialog role-playing. Leesha is still trying to get the hang of how to play this. I noticed that anytime I have the characters encounter anything dangerous or resembling combat, her character - Noel, hides or climbs a tree. I'm re-thinking the combat angle and thinking about completely altering the module to a puzzle and riddle fairytale campaign. We'll see.

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails