Thursday, February 15, 2007

Kids and their Boundaries

Got 192 back. I love my old bus.

On the Murray route, this morning, there were no girls except for Miss Laura- the bus aid. All boys.

Leesha and Cara were home when I got here. My me-time was less than private. Leesha is feeling much better. She's also reacting favorably to having those boundaries again.

Leesha was very well behaved, tonight. I believe it all has to do with boundaries. See, for the last couple of days she's been with Grandma. Grandma kind of lets Leesha decide what she wants to do or what she wants to eat. This leaves her in a most unpleasant state. She becomes a real pill. Its strange how once we crack down and tell her how it is, she's great.

Ordered Melaleuca.

David Sorley returns home today. He's been out east taking care of his mother, giving his sister, Mimi, a break. He's been gone for about 2 weeks.

LOST wasn't finished downloading before it was bedtime. We'll have to watch it tomorrow.

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails