Saturday, September 18, 2004

Slept in today. Got up all slowly, Bobo made some quiche and we watched some Invader Zim. Then we went off to the theater for a noon showing of Hero. Hero is a film, not a movie. Made for film sake, not for money sake. I enjoyed it a lot. This was the kind of situation where I was like "eh, sure, I'll see it". Not all that excited, and then it turns out to be a beautiful film. The use of color is what really made it stand out. After the movie, I made my way off to Greg and Mandy's house to dog sit the Nice Guys. We played Chess on their PS2 and then Cara came by. We went to dinner, came back and watched Firefly. It was a nice relaxing day, for once.
After Cara left, I went to bed at my brother and sister-in-law's house.

music - the new Danielson album! (thanks Greg)

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails