Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Wednesdays = Comics and LOST

Still filling in for my manager as she's in Ireland. Today, however, wasn't too hecktic with all that. Makes for a nice change. I started to sit with Scott and learn some of the switcher.

Jay came to town for lunch today. I drove Brad, Ben, BJ and myself (I was the only person in my car whose name didn't start with a B) to Godfather's Pizza. Cara had called and wanted to know if I could go to lunch with her, so I invited her to go with us. Shortly after we got our food and sat down, she arrived. That was a real fun time. Its good seeing Jay and its always fun to have lunch with my wife. Brad had never met her before.

I snuck away from work at about 2:30 to take a co-worker, Mike, to the airport. He's got a friend in Vancouver he's going to visit. Mike is fun to hang with. He has a great sense of humor. One odd thing about him, though- He's seen every single episode of LOST and he hates the show.

I spent the gift certificate that Leesha got me at the comic book shop on a movie that I think she will like.


awesome movie. I've seen the Japanese version with fan-subtitles.

When I got home from the comic book shop there were my ladies with a couple of dudes. Nathan and Aaron. Ages 4 and 2. Cara is nephew sitting tonight so her brother and his wife could go out and celebrate his birthday.

This day was also the day Cara's friend Kristin and her husband were going out of town and we were going dogsit for them. Just after we ate, Matt dropped off Sadie. So we were fully [insert noun here]-sitting.

At about 7:30 everyone under the age of 8 went to bed. I took Sadie for a quick walk. Rushed home to watch the 2nd episode from the 2nd season of LOST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails