Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Adventures of My 30 Foot Car (not really)

The new stop on the Murry route was already removed. Never even saw the kid.

However, new kid on 2nd route was there, and everyone on the bus already knew him. Apparently, he just moved to a different house.

Boqua came to school in spite of yesterday. Boqua and Dah are no longer the first kids on and the last kids off the bus.

There are time issues almost every morning on the routes as scheduled so dispatch had me write down the times that I arrive at the stops so the school district might have an easier time changing things. Well, of course all ran almost too perfectly smooth and there was no timing issue today.

I had a hard time trying to decide what to do for this afternoon. I figured it was too cold to nap, but it was sunny out. I figured I could just go try it and if it was too cold, I could let the bus idle while I took a quick nap. Well, it turned out to be warm enough on the bus to nap without the engine running. Of course, I parked in my usual spot to take advantage of as much sun as I could and surprising enough, the greenhouse effect overcame the windchill.

Small group was goofy tonight. We kept laughing about everything. I think half of the crew were too tired and were getting slap-happy.

Eric stayed later and we talked geek stuff like Battlestar Galactica and Firefly. Looks like we might go for Mike's invitation on Thursday.

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails