Saturday, November 19, 2005

Chickens, Anu and Anime

Cara and I raked up all the leaves, piled them onto a giant tarp and dragged them down to a pit down at the end of the road. As we dragged the tarp, we approaced the neighbor's driveway. These people have chickens. And these chickens have little fear of strangers or giant tarps. We had to be careful because it was very easy to just drag this thing right on over them. I guess they think food when they see people. Not that they eat people, its that people are who provide their food. Chickens are strange.

We poked around the construction just west of our house, down the hill. Its coming along pretty fast. But the chickens followed us to the construction. Strange animals.

Cara had a night out with her friend Anu. They went shopping and out to dinner. I was thinking of going to a movie by myself, but opted to geek out on Gundam videos instead. It was just what I needed.

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails