Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Last Jay Day

Today was the last day Jay will work at KSTP. He put his two week notice in about three weeks ago and the time has come. His leaving will result in some major changes in the production department- probably more change than anyone else could have created leaving.

Good luck, Jay. Thank you for your knowledge and friendship.
he left us with this:

Dear Friends,
It has been a good 8 year run for me. I want to thank all of you for teaching this farm boy what it means to be part of the news business and giving me the chance to challenge myself. I will miss all the people that I have grown to know and care so much about. Good luck in the future. I'll be watching from Winona.
Sincerely,
Jay Asfeld
Production Assistant
p.s. I wonder what being able to sleep past 2:30am will feel like?

Jay will be missed here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the words of support. I just caught wind of shake-ups at KSTP. I know what this can do to a department that is already close to being stretched to the limit. If you ever need some advice, call me. Thank you for being my friend.
Jay

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails