Friday, March 04, 2005

12:30 on a Friday Morning

This may be the most frustrating night of my life. It is the night after one of the longest days of work I've experienced at KSTP, not the first time I've pulled a double shift, but one the few. One would think you'd have no problem finding sleep after a day like that, but one could be wrong about that, as well. As you can see by this post, I was wrong.

I can't believe I'm still awake. I have to be at work in 3 and a half hours and I haven't slept for 21 hours. I simply cannot stop my mind. Every single time I feel sleep creeping over me, my mind pushes it away with some thought about work tomorrow. I can't stand this!

We'll see if George Noory will be boring enough to induce sleep. Please George, you're my only hope.

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails