Tuesday, July 30, 2002

7/30/02

I got a bed!

In addition to a big f-ing tv, Juston got a rather large bed. So I got his old bed frame. For the first time in quite a while I'm sleeping with my bedframe off the floor. Its rather nice.

Dark Cold Day

Its the hottest day this year. So we countered it at work by turning down the lights and turning up the AC. The only reason we can do this is because Dacia is gone. For some unknown reason she hates dark and cold.

Archives

I ran out of room here on the news page so I started puting up an archive to free up some of this space.

No More...

Gibsoncrash and I went to the Mall for lunch. While there I checked Players one last time. Again she wasn't there. This is one week. I think its time to close the case. She's all yours Jez.

Big F-ing TV

Greg, Spud and I got rid of the entertainment center tonight to make room for the big f-ing tv that comes tomorrow! Throwing away that mother was easier and alot more fun that I imagined it would be.

Song of the Day

ELM - Cowboy Bebop OST

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails