Friday, July 19, 2002

7/19/02
Nice Little Con-Lady
I was told by a little old lady that if I handed her a bill larger than $1.oo and made a wish, I would have good luck and God would bless me. I asked her how that was possible. A wish, good luck, and a blessing from God all seem to contradict each other. She just said that God would bless me and she took off (without my money ^_^).
Secret Project
Today I met with Jiminy T Peters and his associate to discuss a giant (and right now- secret) project that involves the Mall of America. We had lunch just across the street at Thank God Its Fridays. It felt like scoping out a bank robbery. More on that secret project when it becomes public. ^_^ Have you noticed that half of these news articles somehow involve the Mall!?!?

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails