Sunday, July 28, 2002

7/28/02
BAA
I spent 8 and a half hours today in the hellish hot weather. I was not happy about it. Gregory, Curtis, GibsonCrash and I were shooting Bloomington Athletic Association Baseball which is tons of little boys playing in a pretty well organized baseball tournament. Its a feeling of panic - every instinct in my body is screaming "GET OUT OF THE SUN" but I can't. I have to stand behind that camera, directly under the sun, inning after inning. Thank God the last series of games were cancelled because the storms I had prayed for finnally arrived.
When I got home I was spent. I went to bed at 9pm. Altering my sleeping pattern horribly. Thats ok.
Song of the Day
Keep them Separated - can't remember what that band is called, but the song came up because I suggested we keep the 4 cameras and their gear separate from each other. D'oh, I just remembered - Offspring

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails