Friday, March 02, 2007

Snow and Baby Sonar

I finally got my Jeep up the driveway and into the garage!

This started yesterday after work. Work was stressful because we got more snow than I remember ever getting here in MN. And driving a 30 foot big yellow vehicle all around St. Paul with trying to keep to a schedule is just not relaxing.

It took an hour to get home. Its ironic that the bus handles better in this weather than my jeep. Its probably all about weight. Getting home, the driveway was nearly a foot deep with snow. NO WAY this jeep is getting up there.

Took over an hour with my neighbor's help- Mike and Amy, they came over with shovels and a snow blower! Mike even tried pushing my Jeep with his Jeep. No go.

Cara and Leesha weren't home last night. They stayed at her folk's house so they could make it to the appointment this morning, ok. So I went to sleep all by myself.

Before I went to sleep, I did get the news that St. Paul closed schools for today. Thank you, Lord.

Got up and immediately started shoveling again. This time because a plow trapped me in.

Here's the REAL news.
I met Cara, Leesha and Darlene at the clinic to see Bopper! We had a scheduled ultrasound. Everything looked good to the tech and it was hard to recognize anything without her help, but what a fascinating thing!

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails