Wednesday, August 27, 2003



Aug 28, 2003 - 1:15 am:

I have jumped off the platform into the water. I am in this job now. It was quite an overwhelming day. There is a lot of pressure on me to pick up the routine around KSTP quick. I am really enjoying it so far (even though its only been one day), but I fear that I may have made a mistake in taking this job. There doesn’t appear to be much room for advancement any time soon which means I will not progress with my financial situation pretty much at all. When this lease is up in 11 months and everyone leaves this house, I really don’t know what will happen to me. Stupid debt. Any way- I was on camera 3 today at 5:00 on channel 5. Pretty cool way to start a job. Its ironic working here after working at BPTV. Even at overtime I won’t be making what I made at Bloomington. Its so much more important, yet so much less appreciated at KSPT. I can’t believe how backwards this seems. My future is in the hands of God.

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails