Saturday, April 28, 2007

Baby talk contract

Two days ago I made a contract with Leesha. Cara and I get very annoyed when Leesha speaks in a childish baby tone. We've been trying to encourage her to not do this. This was one way I attempted- with a reward:

Choose one of the following:


1. I, Leesha Faith, agree to not use baby-like-talk from 4/26/07 to 5/26/07. Upon achieving this, I will receive $5.00 from Dad. If I do use baby-talk, I lose the chance for the $5.00 reward.


X____________________________________________



2. I, Leesha Faith, agree to not use baby-like-talk from 4/26/07 to 5/26/07. Upon achieving this, I will receive $10.00 from Dad. If I do use baby-talk, I lose the chance for the $10.00 reward AND I will pay Dad $5.00


X____________________________________________

She chose the 2nd one. Today she failed it (I even gave her two gimme chances). She owed and paid me my due.



Must figure out a different way to curb this annoying thing she does.

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails