Monday, September 22, 2003



Sep 22, 2003 - 1:03 am:

I went to the Renaissance Festival with a group of people from church this last weekend. It was one of those step outside the box type situations because I really didn't know anyone who was there (which also means they didn't know me all that well). Our party roster was Kara, Kris, Tonya & Eric, Liz & John, and Jack the hobbit. We had a great time. The weather was acceptable; it misted a bit and rained a few drops. Otherwise, it was overcast and in the mid 60s all day. I ran into Perry from Channel 5 almost immediately after arriving at the fest. Later we ran into Tod, Dana, Bobbie and Tod's friend- (sorry, Tod's friend, I can't remember your name). Had some beer cheese soup and had a popover for the first time eva. All in all, it was a good time.

No comments:

more

Related Posts with Thumbnails